Applications: Relative humidity display or control in cold rooms and commercial applications.
Sensing element: capacitive sensor, protected by plastic housing, with 2 meter cable.
Electronic control features: Miniature intelligent controller (see description P13).
- The simplest and most economical electronic controller with digital display.
- Heavy duty housing for outside use, IP65 and IK10.
- Simple configuration by user
- Adjustable temperature differential and selection of heating or cooling action, adjustable humidity differential and selection of humidifying or dehumidifying action
- If open circuit or missing temperature sensor and if no power supply, output relay will open (Fail safe action)
- Fuse for internal circuit protection
- Illuminated on-off switch
- 4 wall mounting removable legs
- Connection block with 5 terminals for 6 mm² wires and 5 terminals for 2.5 mm² wires. The connection block is equipped with a jumper between terminals 1 and 2, it allows connecting a safety device, a timer, or an external wired remote control.
- Cable gland output board is equipped in standard with two M20 + 1 M24 cable glands (Other cable gland board: 2 x M25)
- The two back side M20 X 1.5 outputs are equipped with cable glands with silicone gasket to seal the temperature sensor (if this option exists) and the humidity sensor outlet.
- 10 PA66 red plastic seals, English-French installation manual.
- Temperature sensor with waterproof PVC probe is included in the control box (if this option exists). Other available temperature sensor, see P15 of this catalogue
- Infrared remote control
- Enclosure heater
- 115-120V power supply.
Power relays: many variations are possible, and are described in the catalogue N°3
Humidity control, remote sensor,
relay output 16A 250V
|Humidity and temperature control,
remote sensors, relay output
16A 250V for temperature,
10A 250V for humidity
Humidity and temperature control