Fittings 1″1/4, 1″1/2, M45x2. With electronic PID temperature control, with or without manual reset thermostat. Built-in cooled SSR.
Main applications: Liquid heating, hot water circuits, containers and buffer tanks.
These products have been engineered for precision liquid heating. The initial setting of the PID controller, however, is intended for a professional. The best results are obtained in stirred tanks.
They exist in:
– 5 standard power levels: 1kW; 1,5 kW; 2kW; 3kW; 4kW
– 2 types of standard fittings: 1″1/2 and M45x2
– 2 types of surface load density: 5W/cm² and 10W/cm². See technical introduction to optimize the surface load.
Heater tube material: 8mm dia. AISI 304 or Incolloy 800 (AISI 316; AISI 321; Incolloy 825 on request).
Fitting material: Brass, swiveling on housing, brazed on tubes. (AISI 304 or AISI 316, TIG welded, or brazed, models are available on request). Supplied without gasket and without nut. See accessories below.
Thread: 1 “1/4 or 1 1/2” BSPP (ISO 228). Metric thread M45x2 available on request.
– Electronic temperature controller with double digital display of temperature set point and measured value. This microprocessor controller uses Fuzzy Logic technology. It reaches a predetermined set point more quickly, with minimal overshoot during the disturbances related to the rise or external load. It regulates with PID action, whose setting is simplified by the auto-tune function that automatically adjusts the parameters P, I and D (A clear User Manual is supplied). If the temperature sensor is broken, the output power is cut off and the error is displayed.
– Temperature display Accuracy: 0.2% of full scale.
– Temperature sensor: Pt100
– Display is configurable in degree or tenth of a degree.
– The two high or low alarm outputs can be set over the entire range of adjustment and have an adjustable differential.
Enclosure: Extremely robust, in thick PA66, designed for outdoor installation, IP65 and IK10. It also includes:
– A fuse to protect internal circuits.
– An illuminated on- off switch
– A polycarbonate transparent window allowing access to the settings. This window can be secured with seals. This case also includes a separate lid ,with independent seals, providing access to electrical connections
– On the rear side is located an aluminum housing with cooling fins for a built in 25A SSR.
In models with failsafe manual reset limiter, reset can be accessed after opening the window.
Cable glands: Located on a removable mounting board, providing easier access for connections, fitted with one M25, PA66, and one more hole for M25, closed by a plastic cap.
Thermowell: In standard, one thermowell in AISI304, dia. 10mm, 135mm length.
– Built-in terminal block, with 5 terminals 6mm² and 5 terminals 2.5mm².
This terminal block is provided with a strap between terminals 1 and 2. By removing this strap, it is possible to connect an additional safety device, a remote control, or a timer.
– Auxiliary high alarm and low alarm contacts (3A 250V max.)
Support grid: 1 grid AISI 304 for lengths from 400 to 600mm, 2 grids above.
Not heating immersed zone: 50mm.
Surface load: standard 5 W/cm² or 10 W/cm², other values on request.
Voltage: 220-240V single phase only.
Manual reset limiter, preset at: 60°C, 80°C, 100°C, 110°C, 130°C. (140°F, 176°F, 212°F, 230°F, 266°F)
5W/cm²; 1″1/2** brass fitting, without manual reset thermostat.
|AISI 304 Reference||9STQA5QZ010V8170||9STQA5QZ015V8240||9STQA5QZ020V8300||9STQA5QZ030V8440||9STQA5QZ040V8570|
|Incolloy 800 reference||9STQA5QZ010VK170||9STQA5QZ015VK240||9STQA5QZ020VK300||9STQA5QZ030VK440||9STQA5QZ040VK570|
10W/cm², 1″1/2* brass fitting, without manual reset thermostat.
|AISI 304 Reference||9STQA5QZ010B8130||9STQA5QZ015V8130||9STQA5QZ020V8170||9STQA5QZ030V8240||9STQA5QZ040V8300|
|Incolloy 800 reference||9STQA5QZ010BK130||9STQA5QZ015VK130||9STQA5QZ020VK170||9STQA5QZ030VK240||9STQA5QZ040VK300|
5W/cm², 1″1/2* brass fitting, with manual reset thermostat set at 100°C (212°F)**
|AISI 304 Reference||9STQA5QZ010V817N||9STQA5QZ015V824N||9STQA5QZ020V830N||9STQA5QZ030V844N||9STQA5QZ040V857N|
|Incolloy 800 reference||9STQA5QZ010VK17N||9STQA5QZ015VK24N||9STQA5QZ015VK30N||9STQA5QZ030VK44N||9STQA5QZ040VK57N|
10W/cm², 1″1/2* brass fitting, with manual reset thermostat set at 100°C (212°F)**
|AISI 304 Reference||9STQA5QZ010B813N||9STQA5QZ015V813N||9STQA5QZ020V817N||9STQA5QZ030V824N||9STQA5QZ040V830N|
|Incolloy 800 reference||9STQA5QZ010BK13N||9STQA5QZ015VK13N||9STQA5QZ020VK17N||9STQA5QZ030VK24N||9STQA5QZ040VK30N|
* M45x2 brass fitting instead of 1″1/2, replace A5 by A9 in the reference.
** Manual reset thermostat set at 60°C, 80°C, 110°C, 130°C. (140°F, 176°F, 230°F, 266°F), replace the last character N by E, J, Q, U
References of accessories in option (not included in the product, must be ordered separately):
Other accessories and drawings: see last section of this catalogue.