Main applications: liquid heating, hot water circuits, containers and buffer tanks.
These heaters are specifically designed for domestic and commercial hot water tanks, as well as auxiliary heating systems of solar energy buffer tanks, and auxiliary heaters for heat pumps.
The housing is offset by 30 mm for tank thermal insulation.
They exist in:
– 5 standard power levels: 1 kW – 1.5 kW – 2 kW – 3 kW – 3.5kW
– 2 types of standard fittings: 1″1/2, M45x2
– 2 types of surface load density: 5W/cm² and 10W/cm². See technical introduction to optimize the surface load.
The 5W/cm² surface load can meet the recommendations of the “NFC Performance” Standard, Class C (LCIE 103-14), for storage water heaters.
Heater tube material: 8mm dia. AISI 304 or Incolloy 800 (AISI 316; AISI 321; Incolloy 825 on request).
Fitting material: brass, swiveling on housing, brazed on tubes. Supplied without gasket and without nut. See accessories below.
Thread: 1″1/2 BSPP (ISO 228), and metric thread M45x2.
Enclosure: IP54, 105 x 88 x 84.5 mm, (Cap, accessories and cable gland not included), black PA66, fiber glass reinforced.
Product including an adjustable temperature control thermostat and a fixed setting high limit manual reset thermostat. Manual reset has access from outside, by removing a screwed cap.
Electrical input: One M20 cable gland in PA66. A second hole for M20 cable gland is closed by a cap.
Temperature Adjustment: Inside, with °C printed knob. (°F printed knobs available in option)
Thermowell: One thermowell in AISI304, dia.10mm
Standard set point adjustment ranges:
– 30-90°C (85-195°F) with manual reset at 100°C (212°F)
– 0-60°C (32-140°F with manual reset at 80°C (176°F)
– Power supply (Neutral, Line, Ground), on 6mm² screw terminals.
– Immersion heater: 3 wires, FEP 180°C insulated, 2.5mm², equipped with ring terminals, length 50mm on the immersion heater connection side, for direct connection on heating elements M4 terminals.(Neutral wire is blue color)
– Pilot light: can be connected by a strap on power supply, or on control thermostat output, or on safety thermostat output.
Support grid: 1 grid AISI 304 for lengths from 400 to 600mm, 2 grids above.
Not heating immersed zone: 50mm.
Surface load: standard 5 W/cm² or 10 W/cm², other values on request.
Voltage: 220-240V single phase only
– Thermostat knob accessible under the cover by a M32 removable cap.
Variants on request:
– 4-40°C (40-105°F), 30-110°C (85-230°F) thermostats.
– Liftable adjustable high end adjustment on control thermostat.
– TIG welded fitting.
5W/cm², 1″1/2* brass fitting, with 0-60°C (30-140°F) adjustable thermostat. Manual reset at 80°C(176°F)
|AISI 304 Reference||9STCA5EN010V817J||9STCA5EN015V824J||9STCA5EN020V830J||9STCA5EN030V844J||9STCA5EN035V850J|
|Incolloy 800 reference||9STCA5EN010VK17J||9STCA5EN015VK24J||9STCA5EN020VK30J||9STCA5EN030VK44J||9STCA5EN035VK50J|
10W/cm², 1″1/2* brass fitting, with 0-60°C (30-140°F) adjustable thermostat. Manual reset at 80°C (176°F)
|AISI 304 Reference||9STCA5EN010B813J||9STCA5EN015V813J||9STCA5EN020V817J||9STCA5EN030V824J||9STCA5EN035V827J|
|Incolloy 800 reference||9STCA5EN010BK13J||9STCA5EN015VK13J||9STCA5EN020VK17J||9STCA5EN030VK24J||9STCA5EN035VK27J|
5W/cm², 1″1/2* brass fitting, with 30-90°C (85-195°F) adjustable thermostat. Manual reset at 100°C (212°F)
|AISI 304 Reference||9STCA5ES010V817N||9STCA5ES015V824N||9STCA5ES020V830N||9STCA5ES030V844N||9STCA5ES035V850N|
|Incolloy 800 reference||9STCA5ES010VK17N||9STCA5ES015VK24N||9STCA5ES020VK30N||9STCA5ES030VK44N||9STCA5ES035VK50N|
10W/cm², 1″1/2* brass fitting, with 30-90°C (85-195°F) adjustable thermostat. Manual reset at 100°C (212°F)
|AISI 304 Reference||9STCA5ES010B813N||9STCA5ES015V813N||9STCA5ES020V817N||9STCA5ES030V824N||9STCA5ES035V827N|
|Incolloy 800 reference||9STCA5ES010BK13N||9STCA5ES015VK13N||9STCA5ES020VK17N||9STCA5ES030VK24N||9STCA5ES035VK27N|
* M45x2 brass fitting instead of 1″1/2, replace A5 by A9 in the reference.
** This model has only 2 heating elements.
References of accessories in option (not included in the product, must be ordered separately):
Other accessories and drawings: see last section of this catalogue.