* Maximum continuous load at ambient temperature calculated as a function of fuse link welding area, (with non-ROHS eutectic alloy at 72 ° C). Moderator coefficients are applicable for other alloys. (See technical introduction)
** For model 5540, the maximum continuous load at ambient temperature calculated as a function of the fuse weld surface, (with a non-ROHS eutectic alloy at 72°C), exceeds the mechanical strength limit of the device.
Made of 3mm thick galvanized steel, these reduction mechanisms are compatible with most fusible links available on the market. Their high coefficient of reduction enables them to be used with links with a small welding area. Indeed, the traction on the fusible links is only 15% of that applied to the mechanism. The annual replacement of the links is simple and can be done without special tools.
Equipped with an appropriate fusible link, they withstand the 300 DaN overload during 5 minutes, required for smoke extraction applications.
Material: Zinc plated steel.
– On two steel cables equipped with rope thimble.
– On a steel cable equipped with rope thimble in the 6.2mm hole and a wall mounting bracket in the 8.2mm hole. These accessories are described at the end of this catalog.
ROHS compliance: These mechanisms are ROHS compliant, but the conformity of the assembly when fitted with fusible links depends on the conformity of the fusible link (See the technical data sheets of the fusible links).
Identification: Model and date of manufacture are stamped on each mechanism. When equipped with a fusible link, the link has its own identification (See the technical data sheets of the fusible links).
– Mechanical strength at ambient temperature with a 300 DaN overload during 5 minutes: checked by statistical sampling in production.
– Triggering in temperature under minimum load of 27 DaN, fitted with a fusible link having a minimum triggering load of 4 N: checked by statistical sampling in production.
Salt spray resistance: According to ISO 9227-2012, subjected to a mist formed of 20% by weight of sodium chloride in distilled water, at 35°C for 5 days (120h), the fusible links retain their aptitude for the function.
Options : AISI 304 Stainless steel models.